All entrants must submit a document of no more than 5 A4 pages that covers the key criteria set out for the category they are entering.
Before making your submission, please read the Terms and Conditions and ensure the following:
- All activities cited in support of your entries must have been on-going within the past 12 months.
- The entering party has to have an office in the ROI or NI and the projects that support their entry must have taken place in these areas, unless stated otherwise in the category criteria.
- Make sure you focus on good hard information, backed up by solid facts and figures.
Submitting Your Entry
Before making your submission, please ensure the following:
Items for Adjudication purposes
- PDF Entry Document: You must submit a 5-page (MAX) PDF document in A4 size. The 5 pages must include ALL supporting materials, like images, graphs, testimonials etc. This must be in Portrait format.
Items for Event Production purposes:
- 50 word entry summary (300 characters MAX): Summary of your entry written in the 3rd person. This will be used in the Awards' event guide.
- A high-quality version of your organisation logo: JPG & PNG files only. Image resolution must be at least 300dpi. This will be used in the Awards' AV presentation.
Maximum File Size: All files must be no more than 8 MB per item.
To submit your entry, please select the category that you wish to enter here and follow these steps: