This award recognises the Operations Manager or COO who can best demonstrate an exceptional contribution to the success of their organisation. The person can be nominated by themselves or anyone inside or outside their organisation, but please ensure you have their permission to do so.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Career summary: In your submission, please provide a one-page CV that describes the nominee’s career to date, age, and qualifications.
- Achievements: What makes this individual stand out from colleagues (above and beyond the standard courses/qualifications expected at this stage of their career) and how have they added value to the business? Outline their achievements to date, highlighting any creativity shown.
- Impact: Summarise the individual’s overall contribution to the growth and success of the organisation as a whole, quantifying where possible. This may include outstanding achievements, benefits of the work carried out to the client/company, ROI and/or challenges faced and how they were overcome.
- Sample Project: Highlight a recent project or initiative they were heavily involved in from the past 12 months and quantify its success.
- Leadership: Outline how the individual has displayed strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, commitment, and enthusiasm for the role.
- Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or supervisor where possible.