This award is open to any ICT company in Ireland that has used operational excellence as a critical driver to meet the demands of the industry and deliver value to its customers over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, the number of employees, services provided and relevant achievements and accreditations.
- Operational Efficiency: Please outline steps taken by the organisation to boost operational performance, including any resulting tangible benefits. Please also highlight any Health & Safety or Sustainability initiatives introduced.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation. Have you employed any innovative approaches or applied the principles of Lean/Six Sigma to increase operational efficiency?
- Improving standards: How have you maintained or increased quality of process and safety through operational excellence?
- Budgetary Efficiency: Detail how you have managed budgets by reduced operational costs.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry.