Operational Excellence in Financial & Professional Services
HOW DO I ENTER?
Visit our 'How to Enter' page for our Items Checklist & Step-by-Step Guide. CLICK HERE.
Once you have created your PDF submission and you have all items in the Items Checklist, submit your entry via the Online Entry Form. CLICK HERE.
This award is open to any financial institution operating in Ireland that has used operational excellence as a critical driver to achieve its goals over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, the number of employees, services provided and relevant achievements and accreditations.
- Operational Efficiency: Please outline steps taken by the organisation to boost operational performance, including any resulting tangible benefits. Please also highlight any Health & Safety or Sustainability initiatives introduced.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation. Have you employed any innovative approaches or applied the principles of Lean/Six Sigma to increase operational efficiency?
- Improving standards: How have you maintained or increased quality of process and safety through operational excellence?
- Budgetary Efficiency: Detail how you have managed budgets by reduced operational costs.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry.