This award recognises the most effective use of technology by any organisation in Ireland to achieve operational excellence.
Submissions must be made by the end user, demonstrating how they used the technology over the last year.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the technology nominated including a summary of its uses and benefits.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that utilised the technology nominated, detailing how you successfully integrated the technology to achieve operational excellence.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how the technology helped the outcome or was a positive force for change.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth and benefits to the end user.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.